Pond-A-Luce-A is a first class full care boarding facility where the heart and harmony of equine performance combine.
We are nestled in between I-5, highway 18, and 167 just a few miles from each major roadway.
Our facility lies around a gorgeous picturesque pond, large Douglas fir trees, and a historic 100 year old barn.
Our main barn is home to 24 horses.
We offer full care services at $425/month
• 12x12 rubber matted stalls
• 12x30ft attached runs
• am/pm feeding of high quality grass hay
• owner supplied grain fed at owners discretion
• automatic water
• FREE trailer parking
• 120x60ft indoor riding arena
• 70x180outdoor riding arena
• 30ft round pen
• cross country jumps at 2'-2'6
• grass fields for daily turnout by owner
• hot/cold wash rack
• tack lockers
For additional costs we also provide
• extra feeding
• daily turnout
• medicating upon request
• farrier holding
• half or full bedding
• blanket changing\grooming
Lessons and training are provided on site.